A lot of businesses focus their time and attention to global search engine ranking to the point that local SEO efforts are neglected. To be honest – have you thought about the impact of local SEO to your business? If you answered no, this is the time to start. It’s not yet too late to make consumers within your local area be able to easily locate your business. Isn’t that the point of hiring an SEO company Glasgow service in the first place? If you can improve your local SEO ranking, it will only be a matter of time until customers start walking into your doors or calling your business for inquiries.
When working with a website SEO Glasgow service, take note of these 6 tips to boost local SEO performance:
1. Check your local listings. Make sure you validate the information to provide updated and correct information about your business and its website. There are several websites that allow you to list your business according to the locality. Make sure you take advantage of them. If you have no idea about these websites, then you can ask professionals from SEO Edinburgh or SEO Lanarkshire consultant services to provide you with a list.
2. Make sure there are no duplicate listings. This is important to ensure that you do not end up confusing your prospect customers. There are tools available to manage your local listings. Delete any duplicates found.
3. Claim your local listings. If your business is already listed, claim it. This will enable you to make the appropriate changes and provide detailed information about your business. By claiming your local business listing, it also signals to the search engines that your business is indeed in existence.
4. Optimise your local listings. You can tap the help of an SEO company Glasgow, UK has for you to determine the most appropriate keywords for your business and/or website. This will make it easier for online users to find your business when performing a given search focused on your local area. When you have determined your keywords, use them in the description and tags.
5. Focus on high quality business listing websites. While it is important to get listed in as many local listing services as possible, you want to focus on the top performing and high quality websites for optimum exposure. These websites include Facebook, Bing Places, Yahoo Local, Google+ Business, Yelp, Foursquare, and Mapquest, to name a few.
6. Make your NPA consistent with all listings. This is why it is important to monitor and manage all of your listings to ensure that the information contained is updated. NPA refers to the name of the business, phone number and address.
If you want your business to be at the top of local search engines in Glasgow, tap the services of Online Marketing Scotland. This company is well reputed in the internet marketing industry for its full range of services at professional quality and proven results. If you would like to learn more about how this SEO company Glasgow can boost your business in the search engines, visit their website at http://www.onlinemarketingscotland.co.uk.